These aren’t the type of pumps you get at the gym, but it’s still a sold job! MLGW looking for a Pump Repairer!
Job Title: Pump Repairer
Pay: It doesn’t initially say, but it still looks like a high quality job.
Description: Repair and maintain wells, pumps and associated equipment.
Responsibilities: Repair and maintain wells, pumps and associated equipment.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Working Conditions:
- Majority of time under varying conditions work outside. Hazards of burns, chemicals, falls, climbing, heavy lifting and working in proximity of construction type work, high pressure air lines and energized electrical equipment
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Drug screening, with negative test results, is required prior to entry into this classification.
- Must successfully complete Physical Abilities Test (PCM Level II).
- Must complete Placement (Group 006 “General Utility and Custodial Workers”).
- Obtain a valid Class A Commercial license from state of residence within trial or probationary period after entering classification.
- Must have a valid driver’s license from state of residence.
How to apply:
Need to find something a little different? Say no more.
There is another opportunity waiting for you here.