Karen Adams Design is on fire with new jobs! This one is for an Administrative Assistant.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Description: Works with the Director of Operations and Accounts in customer service and clerical support. This is an hourly position Monday through Friday from 10 am until 4 pm with an hour lunch break. Additionally, this job has the potential for growth within the company.
- Handle inbound phone calls and emails from customers and sales reps, or direct to others.
- Ensure orders are received, entered/processed, and shipped according to our guidelines and policies.
- Place outbound customer service phone calls to customers and sales reps regarding pending or incomplete orders declined payments, and other issues to ensure orders are produced and shipped in a timely fashion.
- Data entry for all orders placed including maintaining customer files and keeping them up to date.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Working Requirements:
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and a basic knowledge of Quickbooks (preferred but not required)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail while working efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage email/telephone effectively with strong verbal and written communication.
- Team player, problem-solver, and willingness to assist as needed
- Capable of juggling various tasks with care
- Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience working with customers in a wholesale or retail environment preferred
How to apply:
Please send a cover letter, resume, contact info, and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to find something a little different? Say no more.
There is another opportunity waiting for you here.