Ballet Memphis is dancing away with part-time jobs! This one is for Part-Time Patron Services Associate!
Job Title: Part-Time Patron Services Associate
Description: The Patron Services Associate will provide outstanding customer service to our students, parents, patrons, partners, and staff. Additional evening and weekend work may be required during Company and School performances and as needed throughout the year.
- work a flexible schedule, including day, evening and weekend hours as needed.
- provide support to the entire Patron Services team, which includes assisting the front desk and box office
- greet customers, answer phones, direct patrons, collect payments and school registrations, serve as a resource to our patrons and assist in customer service issues
- assist with box office ticket sales, as well as sorting and labeling will-call/mailing ticket orders for patrons.
- assist the Box Office Manager and School Administrator with special projects and other duties as required
Skills and Qualifications:
- Physical Requirements:
- Ability to stand on feet and constantly move
- Working Requirements:
- provide outstanding customer service
- pleasant and positive attitude
- great attention to detail
- Minimum Requirements:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Mail is expected
- Previous box office experience, and/or knowledge of Theatre Manager or another ticketing database is a plus.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send a cover letter (stating availability for work hours) and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to find something a little different? Say no more.
There is another opportunity waiting for you here.