Crisp Marketing is hiring a Digital Marketing Analyst. Come work for a great company with great benefits. Check out more on their website.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Analyst
Crisp Marketing is a full service integrated marketing agency designed to provide opportunities for every client we encounter and for that we are seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst. The ideal Digital Marketing Analyst will have experience gathering, analyzing, and reporting on competitor and keyword data. She/he will also be a subject matter expert with Google Analytics, AdWords.
We are a business minded marketing organization that uses a data-driven approach to designing and optimizing the ideal marketing strategy for each client and their needs so our Digital Marketing Analyst will be able to prioritize workload with strong time management skills to efficiently handle several clients & projects at any given time.
- Develop and implement actionable, long-term strategies across paid digital platforms
- Actively seeks ways to improve account performance and diversify budgets to maximize results.
- Gathering, analyzing, and reporting on competitor and keyword data
- Review Google Analytics (and any other third party tracking software) and creating insightful, meaningful, accurate reports and analysis.
- Experience working with social ad platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram are a plus.
- Experience pulling actionable insights or data reports from Google Analytics a plus.
- experience managing paid search campaigns in Google AdWords & Bing/Yahoo.
- Ability to interpret analytical data from various sources to create insightful, actionable, and accurate insights for client strategies & reports
- Ability to prioritize workload with strong time management skills to efficiently handle several clients & projects at any given time.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent analytical skills for data-driven decision, deriving and disseminating actionable insights resulting from such analysis
- Keen attention to detail for the purposes of optimization and achieving marketing efficiencies
- Strong understanding of digital marketing terminology and metrics, and how they are all interconnected
- Ability to work on initiatives proactively with minimal supervision, strong problem solving, communication (verbal/written) and time management skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and capacity to learn and work with databases and technical systems, as well as interface with data systems and engineering teams
- Experience with bid management and web analytics tools
- BS degree in Business, Marketing, Mathematics, computer science, engineering, or related
- 3 or more years of experience in digital marketing, preferably as an analyst.
- Must have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, pivot tables, & databases
- Must be familiar with digital marketing channels such as, Google Adwords, Facebook, Bing Ads, Oubrain, Taboola, etc
How To Apply:
Apply on linkedin with your name, email, phone number, and resume.
Need to find something a little different? Say no more.
There is another opportunity waiting for you here.