Inferno is hiring a Director of Project Management. Love the task of completing projects? If so this is for you.
Job Title: Director of Project Management
The Director of Project Management (DPM) is responsible for cultivating balance between client facing service and strategy work and internal tactical execution and corresponding work flow. The DPM is responsible for strengthening the Project Management team’s ability to shift tactical responsibilities off of the Account Service team, building agency-wide respect and trust for the team’s role. The DPM works closely with agency leadership to leverage opportunities to find efficiencies, productivity and improved profitability.
Ultimately, this role is designed to help the agency more deliberately establish the project management function within the agency, providing more internal accountability and objectivity with respect to pricing, scheduling and management of scope of work.
- Lead and manage Project Management team.
- Strengthen existing workflow processes, developing new ones as needed, to gain efficiency and adherence to scope and schedule.
- Guide agency-wide adoption of project management role.
- Oversee reporting of project timelines, budget status and profitability.
- Collaborate with Creative and Traffic to properly manage team assignments.
- Collaborate with Production, Creative and ASVC in the development of production estimates and timelines.
- Collaborate with ASVC in establishing and committing to proper scope of work based on budget.
- Initiate billing review by ASVC based on project completion or major milestones.
- Establish continuity in how PM is integrated in agency workflow.
- Productivity and profitability reporting for agency management.
- Facilitate project post-mortems with Creative, ASVC, Production, Digital and Traffic on a regular basis.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Agency background. Minimum five years experience in traffic, production or project management.
- Familiarity with project management software (workamajig).
- Proven team management experience.
- Effective communicator.
- Ability to problem solve in high paced environment.
How To Apply:
Send your information on their career page. Click here of more info.
Need to find something a little different? Say no more.
There is another opportunity waiting for you here.