Memphis Escape Rooms is Hiring a Part-Time. Help create master puzzles.
Job Title: Part-Time Room Host
This is a job unlike any other! A rapidly growing company, Memphis Escape Rooms is looking for enthusiastic, creative staff members with good communication and problem solving skills. These games challenge people in a variety of scenarios to perform a series of challenging puzzles during a 60-minute window of time and escape before the clock stops!
As an Escape Room Host, you will help provide a unique and immersive experience for our customers in a new and exciting field of entertainment and team building!
- Be outgoing, courteous, and engaging with all of our guests.
- Set up the escape room for each experience and quickly ensure everything is reset and working properly between each group.
- Greet participants with a smile while helping them check-in and complete waivers.
- Monitor the experience via video monitoring, providing pre-scripted clues via laptop as needed helping guests have a fun and challenging time with us.
- Tidy and clean up the escape room, lobby and host room.
- Keep track of inventory and ensure all items in escape room are in working order.
- Provide guests with a “5-star” experience from the beginning to the end of their experience.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Charisma! — An outgoing and sociable personality that is welcoming to all participants and staff members.
- An interest in puzzles and games helps. Any artistic, creative or handy skills are valuable.
- Attention to detail, excellent problem solving skills and good at working as part of a team.
- You must remain calm and friendly while under pressure and exercise the ability to think quickly.
- Computer skills are also valuable.
- At least 1 year of customer service experience as well as a Bachelors Degree in progress is preferred. High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
This role offers 12-35 hours a week at $9 an hour with the ability to move upward in the company quickly. We are hiring at both our Downtown location as well as our East Memphis location.
WEEKENDS AND SOME EVENINGS ARE A MUST!
How To Apply:
If you are interested want to apply, please send your resume to Info@memphisescaperooms.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Need to find something a little different? Say no more.
There is another opportunity waiting for you here.