Orpheum is hiring a part-time patron services. Lets server together.
Job Title: Part-Time Patron Services
The Orpheum Theatre is seeking enthusiastic individuals for Patron Services positions in our box office department.
- Professionally represent the Orpheum Theatre by offering superior, individualized guest services.
- Conduct timely and accurate over-the-counter and phone, season and single ticket sales transactions, exchanges, etc.
- Continually learn current and/or new systems, policies and procedures.
- Provide accurate and detailed information regarding all Orpheum events and facilities via face-to-face, telephone and email communication.
- Follow proper daily procedures regarding cash control, and ticket sales reconciliation .
- Resolve guest complaints by determining the cause of the problem and offering a swift and positive resolution.
- Effectively function as a member of the Patron Services team.
- Assist with box office projects as directed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ideal candidates will have strong, proven customer service skills and ability to efficiently and accurately handle cash transactions in a fast-paced environment. She/he will maintain a positive public and professional appearance at all times. Possess strong computer skills, attention to detail, and excellent communication skills. We require everyone to be courteous, prompt, and reliable and must be available to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
How To Apply:
If interested in becoming a member of our team and working in an exciting and unique entertainment venue, please apply at our administrative office located at 203 S Main St. Memphis, TN 38103, Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
Need to find something a little different? Say no more.
There is another opportunity waiting for you here.